Great ideas for new years resolutions for 2019
As the new years is slowly approaching, it brings perfect opportunity to bring some necessary changes to our lifestyle and leave behind all the toxic habits that were holding our back
Before we jump on the new resolution ideas lets discuss few tips to help you keep your new year resolution.
- Be realistic with your plan, you don’t need to jump to the top of the ladder, take small and realistic steps to make things work in your favor.
- Don’t wait till the last moment of new year eve, try to plan things a week or two week ahead.
- Talk about your plans and let your closed ones know about your new year resolution, it will help you get the required support.
- Know the pro’s and stay prepared for the con’s of your resolution.
- A celebration is necessary after every win, reward yourself on a timely basis.
Let’s talk about the resolutions you should be taking this new year.
Get in better shape
More than 35% of the U.S. population is obese, and being overweight is one of the leading cause of death all over the world.
It’s better to commit for the better health this year, if you are not sure about the process of shredding that extra fat then you better take some expert health who can give you a workout schedule and proper diet assistance.
Procrastination is the leading cause of not being able to do work on time and most of the people are unhappy with their habit of procrastination.
Prepare a game plan to stop this toxic habit. Some of the great ways to procrastinate is punishing yourself everything you procrastinate, make a daily schedule and stick to it, start your day with hardest tasks, break down bigger tasks into smaller chunks.
Improve your skill
The world is upgrading at a fast pace, with the introduction of new technologies you are expected to upgrade as well.
Try to upgrade on a regular basis, join local workshops or online courses to keep yourself eligible for the fast pace of society.
Find a new hobby
Life is all about being better than ever before, commit yourself to new hobby this year. Whether you want to improve your fitness level or you want to improve your social skills, develop a new hobbie. You can choose to learn some dance techniques, cooking, painting, meditation, martial arts, etc.